This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada does not build (line too long)
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 17:50:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: Ada does not build (line too long)
On Monday, May 6, 2002, at 05:43 , Florian Weimer wrote:
> Perhaps we should merge the changes from mainline which eliminates the
> revision numbers for these files. Comments?
It is too late to merge changes from the mainline now. Originally, this
was the idea, but the front end/back end interface changed after 3.1
branched and that made it impractical to do.