This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ada/6160 still fails for 3.1
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: fw at deneb dot enyo dot de (Florian Weimer)
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu (Brad Lucier), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 15:10:43 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: ada/6160 still fails for 3.1
> Brad Lucier <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > Just a note; it doesn't seem that people care too much about it, but
> > it doesn't seem good to have "../configure; make" fail on redhat 7.2.
> Your build directory tree must not be inside the source directory
> tree. This is not Ada-specific, AFAIK, and it's documented.
This is nonsense, and, actually, I'm getting tired of the roundabout discussions
of this bug, which seem to consist mostly of non-sequiturs, irrelevancies,