This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ada/6160 still fails for 3.1
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 21:46:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: ada/6160 still fails for 3.1
- References: <200205061655.g46GtVI01936@banach.math.purdue.edu>
Brad Lucier <email@example.com> writes:
> Just a note; it doesn't seem that people care too much about it, but
> it doesn't seem good to have "../configure; make" fail on redhat 7.2.
Your build directory tree must not be inside the source directory
tree. This is not Ada-specific, AFAIK, and it's documented.