Re: 3.1 branch ada bootstrap fails

> I am not sure whether ALL_CFLAGS wouldn't have other junk, such as
> unwanted -D switches.  However, if it doesn't, it is likely to be
> safer to do that.
>
> Can you work up a patch?  I've got too many things to juggle right
> now, and this is apparently a release concern.

For the moment, I decided that it would be better not to propose
another solution.  Mark has been presented with a couple of alternatives:

1) Documentation change (ADAC should be same as CC).
2) Port from trunk Geoffrey Keating's configure patch to check if
   -Wno-long-long is supported by the ada driver.

Dave