This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Is gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/ieee.exp run twice in the test
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: matzmich at cs dot tu-berlin dot de (Michael Matz)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 11:29:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Is gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/ieee.exp run twice in the test
> I often get this even on i686-linux. Only on the test which produce heaps
> of output, i.e. mostly the warning tests. Somehow often the last line of
> the buffer which expect is getting is cut off, so it isn't recognized as
> the correct one (first error), but as excess error message (second error).
> Thus I often get unstable testresults differing in between four and eight
This is exactly what's happening under hppa-linux.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)