This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.1 Release
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "dewar at gnat dot com" <dewar at gnat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 07:53:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.1 Release
--On Monday, May 06, 2002 12:24:31 PM +0200 Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Florian Weimer <email@example.com> writes:
> |> Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> |> > Therefore, as of now, I will be accepting *no* patches that do not
> fix |> > regressions.
> |> Can we change the following two things, even if they aren't
> |> regressions?
> They _are_ regressions, because they cause bootstrap failures.
May I have a pointer to the patches you want checked in?
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com