This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: make check errors with gcc-3.1
- From: Stephen L Moshier <steve at moshier dot net>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 10:50:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: make check errors with gcc-3.1
> > Can you say what version of binutils is required?
> > I think that ought to be documented in install.texi of gcc.
> > The one that was used above is version 126.96.36.199.27.
> I don't know the exact date; any 2.12* should be fine.
What about older versions of glibc? Do you have to upgrade
the binutils in order to compile glibc-2.2.4 with gcc-3.1, for example?