This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 6212
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: mark at codesourcery dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 17:43:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: PR 6212
- References: <10205060013.AA16568@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 08:13:31PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> So there is in fact a secondary bug in the mips backend. Namely,
> the movsi_usw and movdi_usd patterns are identical if the argument
> is the constant zero. Patch for that pending.
> So I assumed it had been fixed and closed.
The mips thing has been fixed.
But the alignment issue is still a serious performance regression.
That is why the PR is still open and high priority.