Re: GCC 3.1 Release

> Therefore, as of now, I will be accepting *no* patches that do not fix
> regressions.

Can we change the following two things, even if they aren't
regressions?

a) Document in the build instructions that having CC = ADAC is
   required, or fix ./configure so that -Wno-long-long is not passed
   to ADAC.

b) Include the patch at:

   (The patch hasn't been approved by one of the Ada maintainers yet.)

   Without that patch, the Ada front end cannot be built at all.