This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR fortran/6545 may be a high priority bug for 3.1
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Billinghurst, David (CRTS)" <David dot Billinghurst at riotinto dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 11:35:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: PR fortran/6545 may be a high priority bug for 3.1
- References: <FAC87D7C874EAB46A847604DA4FD5A6402F81F@crtsmail.corp.riotinto.org>
--On Saturday, May 04, 2002 01:26:31 PM +1000 "Billinghurst, David (CRTS)"
> PR fortran/6545 may be a high priority bug. I relates to g77
> link errors in LAPACK test code on irix6.5. It is definitely
> a regression from 3.0 and 2.95.
I have marked it high priority as a result. We need to try to investigate
what is happenning. If we have just run up against a fixed buffer size in
the SGI tools, we'll perhaps live with it. If, however, we're generating
markedly more relocations we should understand why.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com