PR 6212

Kenner --

At this point, the *only* release-critical bug in the compiler proper
open in GNATS is PR 6212.

I have asked you several times to help with this bug.  Richard Henderson
was kind enough to extract a small test case for this bug, that can be
easily replicated with a cross compiler.  I reminded you of this fact
several days ago.

Please let us know ASAP what progress you have made towards fixing this
bug.  If, for some reason, you are not going to fix it, please let us
know that as well, so that I, or someone else, to fix it.

If, by chance, you have already fixed it and I have not noticed, please
close the PR.  It is your obligation to close PRs for bugs that you have
fixed.

I am not happy about this situation, for the following reasons:

1. The bug was reported months ago, and traced to a patch of yours.

2. Richard Henderson factored out a small test case some time ago, and
   the bug was still not fixed.

3. I notified you that this was a release-critical bug several days ago,
   and the bug is still not fixed.