This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada does not build (line too long)
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: fw at deneb dot enyo dot de, schwab at suse dot de
- Cc: dewar at gnat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 09:04:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Ada does not build (line too long)
<<However, I'd really like to get rid of these $Revision$ lines after
the 3.1 release. Besides causing all kinds of trouble, they serve no
I agree. They are critical to our internal configuration management
process, where every version of every source file is required to be
instantly identifiable regardless of where it resides, but no one
aims at this kind of control in the gcc environment in any case.
(our here = ACT), I = Robert Dewar :-)