This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unable to run gcc-3.1 testsuite fully on sparc32-linux
- From: "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>
- To: christian at j-son dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 01:29:26 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Unable to run gcc-3.1 testsuite fully on sparc32-linux
- References: <20020505081813.GA6832@j-son.org>
From: Christian Jönsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 10:18:14 +0200
For the upcoming gcc-3.1 release, would you please build and run the
test suite on a sparc32 machine?
I have been building and testing since last Dec but just the last
week, twice, I've had failures of some kind that eventaully might have
caused my machine to crash... see the thread starting at
I don't have any sparc32 machines to run the tests on.
I run all the sparc32 tests on my UltraSPARCs.