Re: Unable to run gcc-3.1 testsuite fully on sparc32-linux

   From: Christian Jönsson <christian@j-son.org>
   Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 10:18:14 +0200

   For the upcoming gcc-3.1 release, would you please build and run the
   test suite on a sparc32 machine?

   I have been building and testing since last Dec but just the last
   week, twice, I've had failures of some kind that eventaully might have
   caused my machine to crash... see the thread starting at

I don't have any sparc32 machines to run the tests on.
Sorry.

I run all the sparc32 tests on my UltraSPARCs.