This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Unable to run gcc-3.1 testsuite fully on sparc32-linux
- From: Christian Jönsson <christian at j-son dot org>
- To: "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 10:18:14 +0200
- Subject: Unable to run gcc-3.1 testsuite fully on sparc32-linux
For the upcoming gcc-3.1 release, would you please build and run the
test suite on a sparc32 machine?
I have been building and testing since last Dec but just the last
week, twice, I've had failures of some kind that eventaully might have
caused my machine to crash... see the thread starting at
I am currently building gcc trunk to see if it's in there also...
This was on a Debian Woody (test release) sun4m system with these
gcc 2:2.95.4-14 (Debian prerelease)
gcc-2.95 1:2.95.4-7 (Debian prerelease)
In-tree joined gcc-3.1 and binutils-2.12 cvs branches.