This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.1: libjava on sparcv9 not quite right
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: aoliva at redhat dot com (Alexandre Oliva)
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu (Brad Lucier), mark at codesourcery dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 23:25:34 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: 3.1: libjava on sparcv9 not quite right
> > Now, shouldn't this build all these by default, just as on
> > sparc-sun-solaris2.8? Especially with the fix for the Solaris
> > linker problem?
> This patch should fix it. Mark, ok to install?
Yes, the configure seemed to be fine, bootstrap and make check are
proceeding, but I don't expect there to be any problems. Thanks.