This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada does not build (line too long)
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 01:21:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ada does not build (line too long)
- References: <20020504225653.32E57F28C4@nile.gnat.com>
email@example.com (Robert Dewar) writes:
|> <<Ada does not build because almost all source files have lines that are
|> too long.
|> This needs more details, since lots of people (including us) have had no
|> trouble building GNAT.
This is on the 3.1 branch.
Andreas Schwab, SuSE Labs, firstname.lastname@example.org
SuSE GmbH, Deutschherrnstr. 15-19, D-90429 Nürnberg
Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."