This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada does not build (line too long)
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 04 May 2002 12:10:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: Ada does not build (line too long)
- References: <email@example.com>
Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Ada does not build because almost all source files have lines that are
> too long.
On a branch? On mainline?
If the problem is on a branch, you need to import this patch:
2002-03-14 Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>
Delete all lines containing "$Revision:".
* xeinfo.adb: Don't look for revision numbers.
* xnmake.adb: Likewise.
* xsinfo.adb: Likewise.
* xsnames.adb: Likewise.
* xtreeprs.adb: Likewise.
because apparently ACT doesn't use many branches, and so didn't expect that
the Revision keyword could expand to something as large as '126.96.36.199'.
- Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>