This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Is gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/ieee.exp run twice in the test suite?
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: christian at j-son dot org
- Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 14:26:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Is gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/ieee.exp run twice in the test suite?
> I just noticed while running the test suite of trunk gcc that
> gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/ieee.exp seems to be run twice:
Yes, I have seen this under hppa2.0-hp-hpux11.11 and hppa-linux.
It happened in my last testsuite run last night with 3.1 under
Expect version is 5.31.8 5.34.0
Tcl version is 8.3 8.3
Framework version is 1.4.2.x 1.4.2.x
I haven't seen the problem under hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20 where
Expect version is 5.31.8
Tcl version is 8.3
Framework version is 1.4.2
Under hppa-linux, I have also seen binutils testsuite fails that
look like the expected return has caused a buffer overflow causing
the returned result to be truncated.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)