This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: status of high-priority GNATS bugs
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 16:06:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: status of high-priority GNATS bugs
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> To help get a sense of what remains to be done, I strolled through the
> high-priority bugs in GNATS. Eliminating those referring to
> incomplete documentation or the Ada/ACT issues, here's what is left.
> 5687: [arm] crash in loop. Reported against CVS head, not sure if it
> affects 3.1
This case is describing a problem that occurred during build/bootstrap and
is now in state "feedback". Also, the reported target (arm-linux) has a
successful test run against it in the last few days.
So I don't think this is a problem any more (at least, not on the branch).