Re: status of high-priority GNATS bugs

Joe.Buck@synopsys.com said:
> To help get a sense of what remains to be done, I strolled through the
> high-priority bugs in GNATS.  Eliminating those referring to
> incomplete documentation or the Ada/ACT issues, here's what is left.

> 5687: [arm] crash in loop.  Reported against CVS head, not sure if it
> affects 3.1

This case is describing a problem that occurred during build/bootstrap and
is now in state "feedback".  Also, the reported target (arm-linux) has a
successful test run against it in the last few days.

  http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2002-05/msg00081.html

So I don't think this is a problem any more (at least, not on the branch).

R.