This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
3.1: libjava on sparcv9 not quite right
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu (Brad Lucier)
- Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 09:15:59 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: 3.1: libjava on sparcv9 not quite right
When I configure with
env CC='cc -xarch=v9 -xildoff' ../configure --prefix=/pkgs/gcc-3.1v9 sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8
*** This configuration is not supported in the following subdirectories:
target-libffi target-boehm-gc target-zlib target-libjava
(Any other directories should still work fine.)
Now, shouldn't this build all these by default, just as on
sparc-sun-solaris2.8? Especially with the fix for the Solaris linker problem?