This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-3.1/changes.html and Ada
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 09:32:53 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: gcc-3.1/changes.html and Ada
On Fri, 3 May 2002, Joe Buck wrote:
> No mention is made of Ada in the changes page. Shouldn't this be fixed,
> even if we position the inclusion of Ada in GCC as "experimental"?
Yes, I approved a concrete patch by Florian three days ago...
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/