This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Preprocessor macro for -mfpmath=sse ?
- From: Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org>
- To: Sylvain Pion <Sylvain dot Pion at sophia dot inria dot fr>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Sylvain Pion <Sylvain dot Pion at sophia dot inria dot fr>
- Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 20:16:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: Preprocessor macro for -mfpmath=sse ?
- References: <20020503205621.A18610@zosma.inria.fr>
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
On Friday 03 May 2002 11:56, Sylvain Pion wrote:
> I have implemented some interval arithmetic code which has to work around
> the well known non-compliance (IEEE 754) issues of x86's floating point
> unit. I would like to get rid of these costly workarounds when I compile
> with -mfpmath=sse.
> Would you consider adding a preprocessor macro that I could test for ?
I believe the pre-defined macros __SSE__ and __SSE2__ are intended for such