This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 5904: maintainership of GNU Ada
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 20:48:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: PR 5904: maintainership of GNU Ada
<<The manuals also list ACT as their author; just as companies aren't FSF
maintainers, I understand they aren't authors of FSF manuals either
Maybe, but in this case, we don't keep any kind of author information
internally, since we regard all GNAT work at ACT to be a team effort.
So there is no practical way to give a list of the (30 or 40) people
at ACT who have contributed.
I suppose if anyone is concerned (I can't get worked up over this issue or
regard it as that important), you could say something like "employees of
Ada Core Tecnologies" [that's people :-)]