This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: DFA for PPro, P2, P3
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 17:44:52 -0600
- Subject: Re: DFA for PPro, P2, P3
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <20020503223804.GH23248@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>, Jan Hubicka
> I am not quite sure what you mean by this sentence. Is there some other
> support for VLIW I missed, or we both mean the presence_set/exclusion_set
> and similar features?