This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Preprocessor macro for -mfpmath=sse ?
- From: Sylvain Pion <Sylvain dot Pion at sophia dot inria dot fr>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Sylvain Pion <Sylvain dot Pion at sophia dot inria dot fr>
- Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 20:56:21 +0200
- Subject: Preprocessor macro for -mfpmath=sse ?
I have implemented some interval arithmetic code which has to work around the
well known non-compliance (IEEE 754) issues of x86's floating point unit.
I would like to get rid of these costly workarounds when I compile with
Would you consider adding a preprocessor macro that I could test for ?