This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 5904: maintainership of GNU Ada
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell)
- Cc: Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM (Joe Buck), dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar),gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org (gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org)
- Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 11:35:50 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PR 5904: maintainership of GNU Ada
> > Mark, what do you think? What's the impact of doing this?
> None, in terms of my confidence level with the release. Do it!
OK, you'll find the patch at
as an attachment. I need a volunteer with CVS write access to
actually apply the patch.
If you uncompress it it's over a meg, but it just does the same
thing several hundred times.