This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 5904: maintainership of GNU Ada
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>, Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 11:06:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: PR 5904: maintainership of GNU Ada
- References: <200205030129.SAA03856@atrus.synopsys.com>
--On Thursday, May 02, 2002 06:29:08 PM -0700 Joe Buck
> [ patch to comments in Ada files ]
>> > * GNAT was originally developed by the GNAT team at New York
>> > University. * * Extensive contributions were provided by Ada Core
>> > Technologies Inc. *
>> seems ok to me, the issue is doing the giant patch for this.
> Mark, what do you think? What's the impact of doing this?
None, in terms of my confidence level with the release. Do it!
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com