This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.1 branch ada bootstrap fails
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com (Zack Weinberg)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gbsadler1 at lcisp dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 14:03:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: 3.1 branch ada bootstrap fails
> The sed needs another operation, -e 's/-Wno-long-long//g', but that
> isn't the immediate problem. Since you've got all three of -pedantic
> -Wtraditional -Wno-long-long on your command line, this is not working
> at all. Up above, we have
> ALL_ADAFLAGS = $(CFLAGS) $(ADA_CFLAGS) $(ADAFLAGS)
> MOST_ADAFLAGS = $(CFLAGS) $(ADA_CFLAGS) $(SOME_ADAFLAGS)
> Perhaps this should be $(LOOSE_CFLAGS) $(ADA_CFLAGS) ?
I think it should be $(ALL_CFLAGS) $(ADA_CFLAGS) ... It has the same
processing and includes X_CFLAGS and T_CFLAGS. Didn't want to rock
the boat too much when I proposed the patch originally. The trunk
has the same problem.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)