This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 3.1 release criteria
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: svlu at enea dot se (Sven Lundblad)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 10:41:35 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.1 release criteria
> If gcc 3.1 is to be released real soon now (i.e. two weeks from now) we
> will probably start develop with a 3.1 snapshot and as soon as possible
> upgrade to the official release.
It had been scheduled for May 1, but there were still a few issues.
I don't see any reason why these won't be worked out quickly; it should
be Real Soon Now.