Re: Anyone got irix5? I have questions about your ctype implementation

"Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu> writes:

> If you decide to bootstrap on irix5, your g++ and libstdc++ testsuite
> results will look bad unless you get some patches I'm working on.
> (Not all of the have been submitted yet.)  So let me know if you
> change your mind about bootstrapping it. :-)

In the GCC 3.0 timeframe I've been working on patches to revive the irix5
cofigurations and first support o32 code generation on irix6 in a separate
configuration, than completing my integration into the baseline irix6
config I had started a couple of years ago.  I don't have any irix5
machines left, and even the irix6 ones are so slow that bootstrapping is
generally a pain, though.

Maybe we can check what each of us is doing to avoid duplicate work.

	Rainer