gcc 3.1 release criteria

Hello,

We are about to take a decision whenever to use gcc 3.1 or 3.0.4 in our
project (mips and powerpc targets). Some of 3.1 features appeal to us
such as altivec for powerpc but we need to sure that 3.1 will be
available before we ramp up our project to choose that one. Hence my
question is how close 3.1 is to its release criteria and when (ballpark
figure) gcc 3.1 can be expected to be delivered.

If gcc 3.1 is to be released real soon now (i.e. two weeks from now) we
will probably start develop with a 3.1 snapshot and as soon as possible
upgrade to the official release.

/Sven