This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: material for 3.1 release announcement
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 03 May 2002 18:54:15 +1000
- Subject: Re: material for 3.1 release announcement
- References: <200205021645.JAA16305@atrus.synopsys.com>
>>>>> "Joe" == Joe Buck <Joe.Buck@synopsys.com> writes:
> It seems that no one has collected a list of features to brag about for
> the 3.1 release. Some highlights off the top of my head:
experimental support for altivec.
I think a few people are actively using it, but i'd prefer to call it
experimental until i can pass the entire motorola altivec testsuite