Re: DFA for PPro, P2, P3

> This is mainly an informative message for those who may still be struggling
> to understand situations where the DFA pipeline description is superior
> to the current pipeline description model.

I planed to do that today.  Thanks for letting me know about the progress!

I've brought today the pentium/Athlon description with me, so I will send you
patch.

The Athlon description is complette and it appears to generate better
schedules, but I do have some testcases where it loses and some where it wins.
I don't unserstand the purpose for loosing as the schedule looks better, so I
plan to install it to the cfg-branch for tonight so it will get benchmarked by
Andreas tester and see what happends.

The Pentium description is missing MMX pipe I plan to do today.

Concerning the p01/p0 yes, we finally have way to describe this in meaningfull
way.  Definitly cool!
All of the CPUs are having same situation.

Honza