This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 5904: maintainership of GNU Ada
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar), mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 18:29:08 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PR 5904: maintainership of GNU Ada
[ patch to comments in Ada files ]
> > * GNAT was originally developed by the GNAT team at New York University. *
> > * Extensive contributions were provided by Ada Core Technologies Inc. *
> seems ok to me, the issue is doing the giant patch for this.
Mark, what do you think? What's the impact of doing this?