PR 5904: maintainership of GNU Ada

Hi,

I asked a while back if there were any remaining "political" Ada issues
(other than the battles over requirements for bootstrapping).  There
is still PR 5904, marked as "high": many files say

 * GNAT was originally developed  by the GNAT team at  New York University. *
 * It is now maintained by Ada Core Technologies Inc (http://www.gnat.com). *

This statement isn't correct; as far as the FSF is concerned, Robert Dewar
is the Ada maintainer, not ACT, and we don't generally give plugs to
companies' web sites.  Still, ACT should be acknowledged for their
extensive work.

What if we change the above to

 * GNAT was originally developed  by the GNAT team at  New York University. *
 * Extensive contributions were provided by Ada Core Technologies Inc.      *

or similar, to close this bug?