This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: DFA for PPro, P2, P3
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 17:08:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: DFA for PPro, P2, P3
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 04:55:46PM -0600, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> (define_insn_reservation <latency>
> <attribute test to select the insn type for I2>
Isn't that rather "(p0|p1),p0"? After all, the second uop
doesn't issue on the same cycle.