This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New gcc hacker: problems with NOTE_LOOP RTL notes
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Brett Boren <borenb at uah dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 15:07:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: New gcc hacker: problems with NOTE_LOOP RTL notes
- References: <1020376504.13780.12.camel@boren>
On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 04:55:04PM -0500, Brett Boren wrote:
> Am I approaching this correctly by waiting until the final pass to
> insert these trace instructions?
> Should I be trying to place these instructions higher up in the RTL...
Or even in the trees.