This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Is there a scheduled GCC-3.1 date?
- From: Gerard Beekmans <gerard at linuxfromscratch dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 16:49:26 -0400
- Subject: Is there a scheduled GCC-3.1 date?
- Organization: Linux From Scratch
Is there a new deadline determined for the GCC-3.1 release? When the April
15th deadline wasn't attainable I think I read something about the beginning
of May if the outstanding bugs could be resolved. Can anybody confirm that?
-*- If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem -*-