This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: material for 3.1 release announcement
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 13:25:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: material for 3.1 release announcement
- References: <200205021645.JAA16305@atrus.synopsys.com>
On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 09:45:29AM -0700, Joe Buck wrote:
> * New x86 backend, with much better codegen for newer Intel processors
> including the P4, which was handled poorly by earlier gcc's.
No, this was 3.0.