This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Still failing to bootstrap on Solaris (CONFIG_SHELL doesn't help)
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: rth at redhat dot com (Richard Henderson)
- Cc: Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM (Joe Buck),aoliva at redhat dot com (Alexandre Oliva), glebourgeois at amadeus dot net,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 07:54:26 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Still failing to bootstrap on Solaris (CONFIG_SHELL doesn't help)
> On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 08:39:42PM -0700, Joe Buck wrote:
> > Simply put, libgcj does not build on sparc-sun-solaris2.7.
> But java is *not* default on solaris, so at this late date
> I am unconcerned.
I don't understand this comment. I applied no special configure options,
and "make bootstrap" attempted to build Java and libgcj.
If you want it to be off by default, it seems that we need a patch to