This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: sizeof (_Bool)
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: aldyh at redhat dot com
- Cc: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 13:43:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: sizeof (_Bool)
- References: <email@example.com><89CC8B4E-5C5F-11D6-BC36-003065C86F94@apple.com><20020501001940.GG14326@redhat.com>
>>>>> "Aldy" == Aldy Hernandez <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> This is also context sensitive in the FE(s), and quite tricky
>> to get right. I don't think there's any other way to conform
>> to the PIM and all the language standards, so if you don't
>> want to go the context-sensitive route, you'll have to decide
>> which conformance to give up.
> i might end up getting rid of bool altogether out of the FSF version,
> unless someone can come up with a better solution.
That's what I would advocate.