Re: [Ada] Patch to fix bug reporting instructions (3.1 branch)

    The gnatgcc support patch was accepted some time ago,

It should not have been.  I was against it at the time for precisely the
reasons that we have seen occurring.  I agree it's too late to remove that
patch, but I would prefer to "unsupport" it by removing the discussion
of that option from the installation documentation.  Note that the problem
with this option is that it results in different compilers being used to
compile pieces of GNAT.  As Robert points out, we do not support this for
C, so we shouldn't for Ada.