This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Still failing to bootstrap on Solaris (CONFIG_SHELL doesn't help)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, glebourgeois at amadeus dot net, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 23:11:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: Still failing to bootstrap on Solaris (CONFIG_SHELL doesn't help)
- References: <20020501132920.A4074@redhat.com> <200205020339.UAA17304@atrus.synopsys.com>
On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 08:39:42PM -0700, Joe Buck wrote:
> Simply put, libgcj does not build on sparc-sun-solaris2.7.
But java is *not* default on solaris, so at this late date
I am unconcerned.