This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Patch to fix bug reporting instructions (3.1 branch)
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk (Joseph S. Myers)
- Cc: bosch at gnat dot com (Geert Bosch), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 20:58:12 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Patch to fix bug reporting instructions (3.1 branch)
> Since there seems no likelihood of agreement about these questions (given
> the length of time gnatgcc support has been disputed for), it seems only
> appropriate for the SC to reach decisions on them.
The SC has already allowed gnat into the tree with the plan for release
with 3.1. If you want to reverse this decision, you need to get 3/4 of
the SC to agree with you: inaction means that it goes out the way it is.
Your only alternative at this point, if you don't like it, is to ask RMS
to block the release.