This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Patch to fix bug reporting instructions (3.1 branch)
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: mrs at windriver dot com (mike stump)
- Cc: bosch at gnat dot com, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 20:47:43 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Patch to fix bug reporting instructions (3.1 branch)
Joseph Myers writes:
> > Could the SC please consider this issue?
Mike Stump writes:
> Could the SC please declare a moratorium on discussion of all these
> issues. I think this is the better result.
How about the SC neither placing additional demands on the Ada developers
*nor* silencing those who disagree? Mike, just delete the messages you
don't want to read.
> The SC doesn't exist to micromanage any part of the software, honest.
Agreed. The Ada developers have done a more-than-adequate job for the
first integrated release. Yes, there are some imperfections but that's