This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
hppa1.1 cross gnat question
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 20:32:54 -0500
- Subject: hppa1.1 cross gnat question
- Organization: OAR Corporation
- Reply-to: joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com
When building hppa1.1-rtems cross gnat I ran into the problem
where the build used -mdisable-indexing with the native
GNU/Linux compiler. This is an hppa specific option. I
tracked it down to here:
This should only be used for native hppa->hppa compiles.
What needs to be changed to honor this?
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985