Re: [Ada] Patch to fix bug reporting instructions (3.1 branch)

> I would prefer it if this were true (that GCC 3.1 suffices).  I wouldn't
> impose it as an absolute requirement, but wouldn't be thrilled if it
> were violated.

It's simple enough. Everyone agrees that it would be desirable if this were
true. So the question is, if at some point it is not true, why not? If the
answer is we don't know how to maintain backwards compatibility (e.g. a
new version of GNAT triggers a bug in 3.1 that we can't work around), or if
the gain is sufficient because of some exciting new feature, then perhaps
we can justify an answer of no, but justification would be needed indeed,
so I don't think we have any disagreement on this as a desirable goal.