This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Bingo! (was: Re: C++/6527: destructors called in wrong order: regressionfrom 3.0.x)
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, janis187 <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 01:16:46 +0200
- Subject: Bingo! (was: Re: C++/6527: destructors called in wrong order: regressionfrom 3.0.x)
- References: <3CD060E5.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
> 2002-04-23 Jason Merrill <email@example.com>
> PR c++/5504 - but re-breaks c++/411
> * init.c (push_base_cleanups): Rename to perform_base_cleanups.
> Expand base cleanups now rather than pushing them.
> * decl.c (begin_destructor_body): Don't call push_base_cleanups.
> (finish_destructor_body): Call perform_base_cleanups.
> * cp-tree.h: Adjust prototype.
> Would you try reverting this patch and see what happens? That's
> one thing that's been in this area recently.
Reverting this patch indeed fixes c++/6527!
But now? I think you all agreed that c++/5504 was release critical?!?