This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++/6527: destructors called in wrong order: regression from3.0.x
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, janis187 <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 00:24:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: C++/6527: destructors called in wrong order: regression from3.0.x
- References: <3CD060E5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
> 2002-04-23 Jason Merrill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR c++/5504 - but re-breaks c++/411
> * init.c (push_base_cleanups): Rename to perform_base_cleanups.
> Expand base cleanups now rather than pushing them.
> * decl.c (begin_destructor_body): Don't call push_base_cleanups.
> (finish_destructor_body): Call perform_base_cleanups.
> * cp-tree.h: Adjust prototype.
> Would you try reverting this patch and see what happens? That's
> one thing that's been in this area recently.
Ok. I'm rebuilding now.
If that reversion is the culprit, however...