This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
C++/6527: destructors called in wrong order: regression from 3.0.x
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: janis187 <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 23:40:53 +0200
- Subject: C++/6527: destructors called in wrong order: regression from 3.0.x
I have just triaged this PR, which seems to me quite serious. Janis is
nailing down the patch which caused the regression.